Our specialists undertake research and technical work in physics and its branches – optics, photonics et al. in order to solve sorting problems on highly professional level, to prepare groundwork, invest in tomorrow, to put and achieve ambitious goals.
R&D Projects Realized in Proprietary Technologies:
- Development of multispectral camera reducing the cost of color sorters (as you can use one camera instead of several devices) and enhancing sorting quality by image processing in different spectral ranges.
- Modernizing software and hardware means based on programmable logic devices.
- Creating new image processing algorithms using modern mathematical algorithms (neural, support vector machines et al.).
- Product sorting with inner content detection: determining seed varieties for seed grower needs, recognition of “good” seeds having high productive ability;
- Removing defective product affecting flour quality and safety.
|FLOUR HAS BECOME HEALTHY||[View, Download]|