Operation and Maintenance
- Use the air gun to clean the channels, chutes, observation cabinet and ejectors.
Note:When cleaning the observation cabinet with an air gun, you should never aim the gunpoint at the ejector nozzle.
- Inspect the power indication and ejectors during the running of the machine.
- Check the air compressor – air pressure, oil temperature and the sound.
- Power off the machine by pressing the shutdown button on the touch panel, then turn off the power supply of the machine and the compressor. Drain the compressor.
- Clean the vibrators, inside of the machine frame, inlets, outlets and wiping brushes.
In addition, it is necessary to:
Check the filter element of the dryer once a week.
Replace the oil of the air compressor once in six months.
It is very necessary to keep the equipment clean because it affects the sorting quality and machine condition.
Note: Do not use wool, scraper or antiseptic on any part of the machine. Clean the glass surface of the observation cabinet with soft cloth dipped in alcohol.